There are multiple reasons why a patient should consider the Perth Liposuction Centre for their procedure. To make it simple we offer a superior and specialised liposuction centre due to the skill and experience of its doctor and its state of the art facilities. Always remember that when considering surgery that the most important factor is the ongoing training and experience of the doctor. Thankfully we have that covered!
Perth Liposuction Centre is very lucky to have the services of the nationally and internationally recognised liposuction expert Dr Argero Xaftellis (Dr Argie). Here are some brief facts about Dr Argie’s professional career, but if you would like to know more please click the below link.
- Graduated from University of Western Australia in 1995 with the Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Maintained special interests in Emergency medicine and general practice especially Women's Health
- Began cosmetic medicine in 1996
- Started liposuction in 1998
- Has performed hundreds (and now into the thousands) of successful cases since then
- Has a Fellowship in cosmetic medicine with Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS) and works under their strict seal of standards
- Has a Diploma in Lipoplasty (ACCS)
- Has a Diploma in Dermatology (Monash)
- Has trained primarily under the Europeans and South Americans for advanced liposuction techniques including the esteemed founders of modern liposuction Dr Pierre Fournier and Dr Antonio Bacci
- Teaches liposuction to trainee doctors for the ACCS
- Has a Fellowship in aesthetic medicine with the College of Cosmetic Physicians of Australasia (CPCA)
- Is a member of the European College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Serves on the ACCS Academic Committee
- Serves on the faculty of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) and teaches nationally and internationally
- Published in medical journals on a variety of cosmetic medicine topics including liposuction safety
- Attends both national and international conferences regularly where she learns the latest techniques and also lectures
- Has sat on a variety of boards for standards in cosmetic medicine including ACCS, CPSA and various subcommittees
- Is a trainer for a number of the product companies in cosmetic medicine and recognised as an advanced injector
- Is passionate about liposculpture and her patients.
- Is WA based (despite frequent requests by colleagues to operate in the Eastern states) to provide exceptional aftercare well beyond the first 24hrs. She gives her patients that "personal touch" to help reduce unnecessary stress and create a positive overall experience.
- Dr Argie is understanding of the reasons and frustrations that lead to having liposuction and believes in it so much that she has personally had it. This provides a unique perspective that can help patients.
- Being an educator means that her consultations are clear and precise and she welcomes questions
To find out more about Dr Argie click here
Here are some facts about Perth Liposuction Centre
- Operates from the ARGERA Centre Day Hospital which is the only facility exclusively licensed for liposuction by the WA Health Department.
- State of the art facility
- ARGERA facility runs as a small hospital with protocol systems similar to larger ones to ensure maximum levels of sterility and patient safety
- Designed to provide comfort whilst maintaining medical environment
- Discrete location and easily assessable by public transport and car
- Multiple parking options
- Nursing staff are senior with specialised training in emergency and cosmetic medicine
- All staff employed are caring and mindful of patient's needs - they want to make a patient's surgical journey a positive one
- Provides a professional and personalized experience for the patient
For more information on the ARGERA Centre Day Hospital click here